A 42-year-old client seeks assistance with a name change. The name listed on client’s birth certificate is not the name client has been using his entire life. Client’s social security card has his correct name. Because of this discrepancy, client has been unable to obtain a photo ID. A volunteer is needed to assist client with filing a name change petition and obtaining an amended birth certificate.

Core Competencies: ,

Secured By miniOrange