Philadelphia VIP provides legal information, some of which is posted on this web site, for the benefit of volunteer attorneys, and as a resource for individuals, nonprofits and small business. Because laws vary from state to state and are constantly changing, only a lawyer can provide you with specific advice to rely on. VIP is not a law firm, and it does not provide legal advice. The materials available on this site are not intended to constitute legal advice, and should not be relied upon by users of this web site. No action should be taken in reliance on any information or documents posted on this web site, except after prior consultation with a lawyer.
By using any information or materials posted on the VIP web site, you are agreeing that under no circumstances will VIP, its affiliates, or any lawyer listed or referred to on this web site, be responsible for
- Any information contained on or omitted from the website,
- Any person’s reliance on any such information, whether or not the information is correct, current or complete,
- The consequences of any action you or any other person takes or fails to take, whether or not based on information provided by or as a result of the use of this web site. VIP and its affiliates also have no responsibility for
- Any person’s satisfaction with any lawyer, whether relating to the lawyer’s competence, diligence, or otherwise,
- The results of any advice given by or representation from any lawyer, or
- The failure or refusal of any attorney to respond to you or consult with you.
You are welcome to view this web site for your own personal, non-commercial purposes, for free. Copying or distribution of any of the information contained on this web site is prohibited, except with the prior written consent of VIP.
Use of Philadelphia VIP’s website or any response from anyone to any query does not constitute Philadelphia VIP accepting such person as a client of VIP. A client relationship can only be formed by a specific written agreement under which the client and Philadelphia VIP agree to form such a relationship.