Philadelphia VIP Executive Director Sara L. Woods to Depart for Education Field in March
Search Begins for Executive Director to replace Woods
Volunteer of the Month: Reed Smith Tangled Title Practice Group
Philadelphia VIP volunteers are making an impact! Through the direct services of our volunteers, we are accomplishing our mission of providing access to justice for low-income Philadelphians.
Thirty-five years of service to the Philadelphia community = thousands of stories about the impact of a volunteer lawyer. Here is where we share those stories. Email us if you have a story to share.
Homeownership & Housing
- Pro Bono Legal Assistance Can Offer Homeowners Hope – The Legal Intelligencer Sept. 2016
- After eight years of pro bono help, she owns her home – Philly
- Helping to Make Homeownership a Reality for VIP Client
- Preventing Tangled Titles in Philly – Community Progress Blog 2016
- Protecting Homeowners in Civil Forfeiture-Matt Lee Article-July 27, 2015
Philadelphia VIP has a number of informative videos to offer. Click one of the buttons below to see more:
Philadelphia VIP produces a quarterly Impact Newsletter to showcase the latest VIP news, events and initiatives. Below are links to our most recent newsletters. Stay in touch with VIP and subscribe to our mailing list here: