Why Choose VIP?
Staff and interns at Philadelphia VIP join a collegial, dynamic team culture, where people are encouraged and empowered to achieve ambitious goals to expand access to civil justice for low-income Philadelphians, small businesses, and nonprofits. Philadelphia VIP values diversity and inclusion, and welcomes well-qualified applicants from all walks of life and backgrounds. Philadelphia VIP is an equal opportunity employer.
- Excellent training and supervisory relationships
- A great location in Center City’s core, near all public transportation
- Supportive management who encourage team members to balance dedication to VIP with personal pursuits
- Competitive benefit packages for eligible employees
- Work study, fellowships, and academic credit for eligible interns
- Knowledge and skills across many legal subjects and nonprofit operational functions
- Relationships throughout the private bar and public interest community
- Achievements that expand access to civil justice for low-income Philadelphians, small businesses, and nonprofits