Why Choose VIP?
Staff and interns at Philadelphia VIP join a collegial, dynamic team culture, where people are encouraged and empowered to achieve ambitious goals to expand access to civil justice for low income Philadelphians, small businesses, and nonprofits. Philadelphia VIP values diversity and inclusion, and welcomes well qualified applicants from all walks of life and backgrounds. Philadelphia VIP is an equal opportunity employer.
- Excellent training and supervisory relationships
- A great location in Center City’s core, near all public transportation
- Supportive management who encourage team members to balance dedication to VIP with personal pursuits
- Competitive benefit packages for eligible employees
- Work study, fellowships, academic credit for eligible interns
- Knowledge and skills across many legal subjects and nonprofit operational functions
- Relationships throughout the private bar and public interest community
- Achievements that expand access to civil justice for low income Philadelphians, small businesses, and nonprofits